Share

Nepal Community Development Bank Ltd. is established in Butwal, under the Bank and Financial Institution Act 2063 as a regional Development Bank. Initially, the bank is to operate within three districts: Rupandehi, Nawalparasi and Chitwan. The bank will expand its business in other districts as per the requirement of community. The bank is committed to provide effective and efficient banking services in the proposed area, where the banking activities are in short supply.

Vision:
“A community equipped with financial services”
Mission:
“ Viable banking services for needy and prospective entrepreneurs”
Objectives:
The bank provides customer-friendly banking services in accordance with the provision prescribed in Nepal Rastra Bank Act 2058, Bank and Financial Institutions Act 2063, Company Act 2063, other prevailing Acts and Memorandum of Association of the bank. Its specific objectives are:
To preserve and promote the interest and right of the depositors
To provide reliable financial intermediary services and other productive as well as deprived sectors
To assist in strengthening of national economy
Values:
“Satisfied customer and efficient delivery makes bank worthwhile”
Strategies:
· Transparent and fast track service delivery approach.
· Community development partner of the nation.
· Small and medium sized productive credit and inclusiveness.
· Partnership with development agencies and civil societies.
· Technology based banking services.
· Committed to the corporate social responsibility.
Capital Structure
The capital structure of the Bank is as below:

Authorized Capital Rs. 200 million
Issued Capital Rs. 100 million
Paid up Capital Rs. 70 million

Authorized capital of Rs.200 millions is divided into two millions equity shares of Rs.100 each. The issued capital of Rs.100 millionsis divided into one million equity shares of Rs.100 each. 70 percent of the issued capital is subscribed by the promoters and the rest 30 percent will be issued to the general public including the employees of the bank in the second year of operation of the bank.

Governance
Promoters of the bank are belonging from the diversified area shaving high social profile in their corresponding areas. The present Board of Directors in composed of eight members including one to be from the roster of the Nepal Rastra Bank as a Professional Director.

Additional Info

Fax No.071-541819
Opening daysSun-Fri

Comments

Leave a Reply

4 × four =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.