Asian Life Insurance Company has got operating license as per Insurance Act 2049 from Beema Samiti on 27th February, 2008 (Falgun 15, 2064) and started functioning on 3rd April, 2008 (Chaitra 21, 2064). After 6 years in Nepalese Life Insurance Business, Asian Life Insurance Company is the first life Insurance Company to receive operating License from Beema Samiti.
The Authorized Capital of the Company is Rs. 500 million. Out of which 458.96 million is currently paid up (70% by the promoter and the remaining 30% by the general public).
There are 68 promoters of the company: 6 institutional and the remaining 62 individual promoters. Among the institutional promoters, there are reputed finance and development banks of Nepal.
Our proud history of successful growth covers more than 1% Nepalese population with a sale of 313,468 policies within first 2 years and 3 months of its operation. The company has a strong presence in its existing markets with a base of more than 40,000 dedicated agents. And hence in fact, the company is one of the leading insurance companies in the country.

Additional Info

Fax No.977-1-4442138
Opening daysSun-Fri


Leave a Reply

four × two =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.