Share

Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. has been established and registered under Company Act 2063B.S.(Regd. No. 1006/063-64) and Insurance Act 2049 as a Public Limited Co. and was issued a license to operate Life Insurance Business on 2064/12/06(19th March’08)

The authorized capital of the Company is NRs 50 crore and Issued and Paid up Capital is NRs 36 crore. The promoters have contributed 70% of this, amounting to NRs. 25.20 Crore whereas the other Nepalese Citizens contributed remaining 30% of this capital amounting to NRs. 10.80 Crore.

Additional Info

Fax No.977-1-4004583
Opening daysSun-Fri

Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.